Yorkville Dental care specialists at Dr. Judy Sturm & Associates remain committed to meeting the needs of the Toronto community by providing top quality dental care in a safe and comfortable environment. If you’re browsing the area for a new dentist or are new to the city, consider scheduling a new patient appointment with us. Early morning and late evening hours make our practice appealing for busy professionals.
Book A Consultation Visit
Your new patient experience is important to our staff, which is why we offer an abundance of information and resources on our website to help you better understand what you can expect during your first visit. If you’re fearful or anxious when seeing a dentist, speak with us about sedation when scheduling your appointment. For mild anxiety, we offer laughing gas to lessen your worry and redirect your attention, while for more severe levels of dental anxiety and fear, we can prescribe an oral medication to keep you more comfortable and relaxed.
More In-House Dental Services
We’re more than just a general dental practice – Dr. Judy Sturm & Associates believes in providing a wide range of services and treatments at one convenient location, so you don’t have to travel elsewhere. We also utilize the latest technology to improve your experience with us.
- Laser dentistry to reduce cold sore duration, sculpt soft tissue, promote gum health, and desensitize teeth.
- Digital imaging that reduces radiation levels by up 90% and makes diagnosing a quick and easy process for our staff.
- Direct bonding as one of the most affordable ways to improve the appearance and function of chipped, crooked, or discolored teeth.
- Dental implants to fill in gaps left by tooth loss, right in our Yorkville dental facility – there’s no need for an out-of-office referral!
- TMJ treatment for patients experiencing severe headaches from TMJ dysfunction.
- Invisalign® Clear Braces for zero-peer-pressure teeth straightening with the additional benefit of removable aligners.
Improving Your Dental Visit
Our goal is to make your patient visits comfortable and convenient. We work hard to provide a quality patient experience at Yorkville dental by submitting insurance claims on your behalf, offering extended hours of service for busy individuals, and providing more services to ensure your entire family has access to dental care without the need to see more than one dentist. Book your next appointment with us and see why readers of Now Magazine voted us “Best Dentist in Toronto” multiple years in a row.
See What Your Neighbors Say
Read patient reviews on our website and across the web to find out more about how we meet the needs of Toronto families. Our five-star reviews are evidence of our dedication to comfortable dentistry, patient-centric services, and stress-free financing to fit your budget. Submit and request your appointment on the Yorkville Dental website or by calling our staff.
View Larger Map